Master of Science
The Master of Science program is a broad-based curriculum designed to prepare students for advanced positions in the computing industry as well as for further academic studies. The M.S. degree requires a minimum of 30 credit hours of graduate-level coursework.
The Master of Science in computer science is available via distance learning.
Doctor of Philosophy
The doctorate degree program is a research-oriented curriculum designed to prepare students for the advanced research industry and university-level academic positions in the computing field.
Minimum admission requirements
- GRE scores (Institution Code: 6334, Department Code: 0402)
- Minimum scores: verbal – 146; quantitative – 151; analytical – 3.0
- Graduation from an accredited institution with a baccalaureate degree in computer science or closely related field
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Official TOEFL scores (Institution Code: 6334, Department Code: 78)
- Must be at least 79 (internet based), visit the Graduate School for more details
Summer – Jan. 8
Fall – Jan.8
Spring – Aug. 1